About Barnaul City
- Barnaul city was founded in 1730 and it is Administrative center of Altai Krai in the west siberian part of Russia.
- It lies of bank of baurnaulka River in the west Siberian plan.
- It is the one of the largest scientific ,educational& Sports center of West Siberian Russia .
Weather & Transport
Avg temp in barnaul city is +19.1 °C (101.8 °F) in July and −15.5 °C (23.7 °F) in January.
The city is well connected by other cities with help of rail,road and air .
Peoples can use public transport like Bus,Railways,Airplane as well as private transport.
Air Transport –Barnaul city is served by Barnaul Airport located 15 kms west of Barnaul .
Rail Transport-Barnaul coty lies at a junction of the Novosibirsk-Almaty and Biysk Train line.
Local Taxi,Buses both public and private are available round the clock
Altai State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University formerly known as Altai state Medical institute established in 1954 and it is center of Medical Education in Western Siberian Russia .
- It is one of the leading medical Univesity in Altai region where 25000 doctor and pharmacetuical are graduated from it .
- The University is accredited by Ministry of health of Russian Federation as well as Russian Ministry of Education for the teaching both Russian and International Students.
- There are more than 690 well trained faculty and professors including 330 plus Doctors and 360 plus Associate Professor are employed in the University .
- There are 4000 students studing yearly in which 2000 students are foreigners.
- Altai State Medical University consists of 500 Researches, Teachers,technical, Academicians and Professors which make him one of the leading educational Reaserach University in Siberian part of Altai Region of Russia.
- The University offers more than 66 majors and minors courses which covers the whole scope of modern classical education.
- The University produces more than 300 doctors annually .
- The University offer Degree in Undergraduate,Postgraduate and Doctroate level.
- ASMU is one of the largest medical research and educational centre in Russia.
- The University having over 4000 beds in 8 various Hospitals including Specialized hospitals for oncology, tuberculosis,skin,and STD.
- Students from more than 30 countries are studying in this university specialy from India,Srilanka,Nepal,Zambia,Germany,Bhutan,Uk,Africa.
- Northern State Medical University is recognized by WHO, ECFMG (USA) MCI(INDIA),UK, and other major countries.
- Research work is the main part of the curriculum in the University so that students can enhance their learning skills during the MBBS program.
- University having 45 departments ,out of which 27 departments are clinical based and are known to be best clinic in the barnaul City.
- University accepting international from 1991
- Till todate ASMU has trained more than 20,000 professionals across 55 faculties .
- The students are eligible for MCI-NEXT(INDIA), USMLE (USA) or PLAB (UK) exams after completing their studies from ASMU.
- There are more than 3 millions of books are in stocks in its library which covers all aspects of human education system.
SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
The University is famous for its quality of Medical Education which is offered in low price which distiguish it from other countries .
Medical Faculty of the university has the following departments:
- Department of surgical diseases,
- Department of internal medicine,
- Department of general practice-family medicine,
- Department of general and clinical immunology and allergology,
- Department of paediatrics,
- Department of obstetrics and gynaecology,
- Department of pharmacy
- Department of Higher Nursing Education
- Department of hygiene and social medicine.
- Department of Post graduate Education.
- Department of International Relations
- Department of preventive Medicine
- Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Department of Hospital Surgery
- Department of Hospital and Outpatient Therapy
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Normal Human Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Pathology with the sectional course
- Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Department of Urology and Nephrology
- Department of Therapy
There are more than 12 clinical bases aimed at training of students
Few of them are mention below:
1• Regional clinical hospital no 2
2• Municipal city clinical hospital number 1
3• Municipal city clinical hospital -1
4• Regional clinical hospital no. 1.
5• Municipal city clinical hospital number 2.
6• Railway clinical hospital of Orenburg station.
7• Polyclinic of municipal city clinical hospital number 5.
Medium Of Study:
- The Medium of Instruction is English and Russian both .
- Indian students can opt for English Medium as a Medium of Instruction.
- There are 2 Semesters in the academic year:
- Autumn Semester — From September to January ,
- Spring Semester — From February to June.
- Examinations are held at the end of both semesters .
- 85% attendance are required to attend the examinations .
- All students have their vactions twice in a year .
- Summer vactions: july 1st to August 31st
- Winter vactions : January 14th to February 7th .
- There are 3 Multi storey Appartment to accommodate the students coming from different part of the world .
- All the public transport routes are easily accessible to the most important destinations.
- There are playing and sports ground located inside the premises of the hostel.
- All hostels are equiped with attached toilet and kitechen .
- 2 or 3 students can share one room.
- All hostels are fully furnished with centrally heated air conditioned including Fridge,TV ,study table ,cot with mattress .
- Separate blocks are allotted to boys & Girls .
- Round the clock security with CCTV servilance are provided both boys and girls .
- Students can get native language TV channel (Hindi,English,Tamil,Telgu,Bhojpuri etc).
- 100 % hygiene is maintained in the kitechen as well as college including hostel premises to provide a conductive enviorement to the students.
Reading room,Computer room ,Recreation hall ,Sports club and gym are available inside every building.
- University has its own Mess which serves food according to there country (veg and Non-veg both).
- Indian food are serving for the indian students so they don’t feel home sickness.Rice,chawal ,chapati with vegetable are serving in the University canteen.
- Each Floor has 2 kitechens where students can cook on their own if they don’t need mess.
- The continental food is avaialble in the canteens (India,Malaysian,Chinese,Arabic and other cuisine.
- All types of vegetables,grains,pulses and fruits are available round the year.
- University Dinning halls provide Buffets with hot food.
- Normally punjabi and south indian foods are served for indian students .
- University mess is managed by Indian Staff so students can get homely
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- Application form filled by Candidates
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter issued from Respected Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
- For Under-Graduate Course:-
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- hould attain a minimum of 50% in 12th standard examination.
- Student must clear NEET with minimum 50 percentile ( for indian students only)
- For Medical Ph.D/Doctorate Degree:-
- Mbbs/MD/BDS degree with transcripts
- Certificate of completion of Internship
- Certificate of completion of Residency or Postgraduate Medical Education.
- Requirements for Masters & Ph.D Programs:-
- For Admission in Masters Course:
- 4 years Bachelors degree with transcripts
- Higher secondary school Certificate
- For Ph.D Degree in Medicine :-
- Bachelors degree with transcripts
- Masters degree in the related subject with transcripts
- University has a perfect surroundings for studies as well as leisure.
- University having an Extra Curricular Department which includes soccer, volleyball, basketball, power lifting, chess, and mountain climbing classes.
- University organized a Summer Sport camp every year both for staff as well students which includes boat trips,picnic,sauna.
- Every year University organizes Cultural Festival in which students from various part of the word take part .
- There is separate community for each country which takes part in cultural festival organizes by University .
- The Indian Students Association celebrates indian festival like Eid,Diwali,Holi,Dussera,Baisakhi,Christmas,Gudi-padwa etc every year.
- University organized University level tournament for Indoor as well as Outdoor games which helps them for Holistic personality Development of the students.
- There is sports and health-improving center,universal sports and training halls ,table tennis,billiard,therapeutic physical training halls
There is prayer Room for each Religion in the University Campus.
Tuition Fees for 1styear
Only tuition fee
From 2nd to 6th year
One time charge(1st year only)
Total in US $ 1st year
Including (fee+hostel+mess+insurance+visa extension)
from 2nd to 6th year
Tution fee+Hostel+mess+insurance+visa extension
(for 5.8 years )
Tuition Fees includes: University fee, Study Materials (Books), Library Charge, Examination Fee and Laboratory Charge.
Note :- None of any hidden charges.
Hostel Fee includes: Accommodation, Beddings, Furniture, 24hrs-Electricity, 24hrs-Gas in separate kitchen, 24hrs-Hot & Cold water supply and centralized room heating system.
Note:- Tuition fee can be paid in two parts per annum after 1st Course (semester wise)
1st Semester – 15th September
2nd Semester – 15th January
Tuition Fee & other payments must be paid in University Bank.
POST DEPARTURE PROCESS
- Students will be received from Airport by concern Authority .
- Transport services will be given by Authority to the Respected University.
- Students should bring with them original complete documents and full first year expenses or Payment Receipt .
- Every students must get registered at University within 3 working days after arival in Russian Federation Territory.
- Students should submit the complete documents and 1st year fee recipt as written on Admission confirmation letter to International Department of the University.
- Staff of International Relation office of Respected University will complete the registration formalities within 3 working days so that students can start there classes.
- Inernational office will also extend the visa from Home Office branch.
Prospekt Lenina, 40, Barnaul, Altayskiy kray, Russia, 656038