ABOUT THE CITY
Moscow city is the Capital of Russian Federations and it is Administrative center of Russian federations .
Moscow is the largest city in European Continent and it is major political ,scientific,educational center in Russia and Entire eastern Europe.
Moscow is the 9th most expensive city in the world .
Avg temp in Moscow is +38.8 °C (101.8 °F) in July and −4.6 °C (23.7 °F) in January.
The city is well connected by other cities with help of rail,road and air .
There are many transportaion facility availabale in city .
Peoples can use public transport like Metro,Bus,Railways,Airplane as well as private transport.
Rail Transport – Moscow is well connected to other cities by High speed metro train
Air transport – there are five primary commercial Airports serving Moscow:
• Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO)
• Domodedovo International Airport (DME)
• Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)
• Ostafyevo International Airport (SF)
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State University
I.M.Sechenov First Moscow State University
I.M.Sechenov First Moscow State University also established in 1758 and it is center of Medical Education in Moscow.
It is one of the oldest University in Russian Federations which represents represents the largest medical, scientific and clinical complex in Russia
The University Awarded “A” Grade by WHO,UNESCO.
The University is accredited by Ministry of health of Russian Federationas well as Russian Ministry of Education for the teaching both Russian and International Students.
Every year University prepares 25000 students in the field of science and 2000 students in the field of medical science .
There are more than 4500 well trained faculty and professors including 2500 plus Doctors and 2000 plus Associate Professor are teaching in 1425 educational program in the University .
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Universityconsists of 2500 Researches, Teachers, technical, Academicians and Professors which make him one of the leading educational Reaserach University in Russia.
The University consist a Research Library , an academic multi-disciplinary clinic , a computer testing center , the museum of Anatomy & Museum of History.
There are more than 84 leading medical treatment facilities which provides clinical and Academical Exposure of the University’s students.
The University offers more than 152 major and minor course in 200 department of the University which covers the whole scope of modern classical education.
The University offer Degree in Undergraduate,Postgraduate and Doctroate level.
FSMU is one of the largest medical research and educational centre in Russia.
The University having over 10000 beds in 25 various Hospitals including Specialized hospitals for oncology, tuberculosis,skin,and STD.
Students from more than 80 countries are studying in this university specialy from India,Srilanka,Nepal,Zambia .
People’s Friendship University of Russia is recognized by WHO,ECFMG (USA)
MCI(INDIA),GMC(UK),AMA(USA) and other major countries.
Research work is the main part of the curriculum in the University so that students can enhance their Academic skills during the MBBS program.
University having 200 departments ,out of which 37 departments are clinical based and are known to be best clinic in the Moscow City.
Till todate FSMU has trained more than 5,00,000 professionals across 200 faculties in last 5 years.
The students are eligible for MCI-NEXT(INDIA), USMLE (USA) or PLAB (UK) exams after completing their studies from FSMU.
Approx 1 lakh Students from 140 countries are studying in FSMU .
Out of 1 lakhs 15000 students are from foreign countries .
It is one of the safest city in the world .
There are more than 10 millions of books are in stocks in its library which covers all aspects of human education system.
SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
The University is famous for its quality of Medical Education which is offered in low price which distiguish it from other countries . There are many hospitals under people Friendship University out of which 12 hospitals with accumulated hospital beds of 9000 are utilized for the education purpose for the students
Medical Faculty of the university has the following departments:
Department of surgical diseases,
Department of internal medicine,
Department of general practice-family medicine,
Department of general and clinical immunology and allergology,
Department of paediatrics,
Department of obstetrics and gynaecology,
Department of pharmacy
Department of Higher Nursing Education
Department of hygiene and social medicine.
Department of Post graduate Education.
Department of International Relations
Department of preventive Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
Department of Hospital Surgery
Department of Hospital and Outpatient Therapy
Department of Clinical Pharmacology
Department of Radiology
Department of Normal Human Anatomy
Department of Physiology
Department of General Surgery
Department of Oncology
Department of Pathology with the sectional course
Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics
Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
Department of Urology and Nephrology
Department of Therapy
There are more than 12 clinical bases aimed at training of students
Few of them are mention below:
1• Regional clinical hospital no 2
2• Municipal city clinical hospital number 1
3• Municipal city clinical hospital -1
4• Regional clinical hospital no. 1.
5• Municipal city clinical hospital number 2.
6• Railway clinical hospital of Orenburg station.
7• Polyclinic of municipal city clinical hospital number 5.
Medium Of Study:
The Medium of Instruction is English and Russian(for local students ) both .
Indian students can opt for English Medium as a Medium of Instruction.
There are 2 Semesters in the academic year:
Autumn Semester — From September to January ,
Spring Semester — From February to June.
Examinations are held at the end of both semesters .
85% attendance are required to attend the examinations .
All students have their vactions twice in a year .
Summer vactions: july 1st to August 31st
Winter vactions : January 14th to February 7th .
There are 12 multi storey Appartment to accommodate the students coming from different part of the world .
All the public transport routes are easily accessible to the most important destinations.
All hostels are equiped with attached toilet and kitechen .
2 or 3 students can share one room.
All hostels are fully furnished with centrally heated air conditioned including Fridge,TV ,study table ,cot with mattress .
Separate blocks are allotted to boys & Girls .
Round the clock security with CCTV servilance are provided both boys and girls .
Students can get native language TV channel (Hindi,English,Tamil,Telgu,Bhojpuri etc).
100 % hygiene is maintained in the kitechen as well as college including hostel premises to provide a conductive enviorement to the students.
Reading room,Computer room ,Recreation hall ,Sports club and gym are available inside every building.
- University has its own Mess which serves food according to there country (veg and Non-veg both).
- Indian food are serving for the indian students so they don’t feel home sickness.Rice,chawal ,chapati with vegetable are serving in the University canteen.
- Each Floor has 2 kitechens where students can cook on their own if they don’t need mess.
- The continental food is avaialble in the canteens (India,Malaysian,Chinese,Arabic and other cuisine.
- All types of vegetables,grains,pulses and fruits are available round the year.
- University Dinning halls provide Buffets with hot food.
- Normally punjabi and south indian foods are served for indian students .
- University mess is managed by Indian Staff so students can get homely
Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
Application form filled by Candidates
10th Certificate + Mark sheet
12th Certificate + Mark sheet
Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
Official Invitation letter issued from Respected Medical University of Russia
HIV test documents
Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
A. For Under-Graduate Course:-
• Must be at least 17 years of age.
• Should attain a minimum of 50% in 12th standard examination.
• Student must clear NEET with minimum 50 percentile ( forindian students only)
B. For Medical Ph.D/Doctorate Degree:-
• Mbbs/MD/BDS degree with transcripts
• Certificate of completion of Internship
• Certificate of completion of Residency or Postgraduate Medical Education.
C. Requirements for Masters &Ph.D Programs:-
For Admission in Masters Course:
• 4 years Bachelors degree with transcripts
• Higher secondary school Certificate
For Ph.D Degree in Medicine :-
• Bachelors degree with transcripts
• Masters degree in the related subject with transcripts
- University has a perfect surroundings for studies as well as leisure.
- University having an Extra Curricular Department which includes soccer, volleyball, basketball, power lifting, chess, and mountain climbing classes.
- University organized a Summer Sport camp every year both for staff as well students which includes boat trips,picnic,sauna.
- Every year University organizes Cultural Festival in which students from various part of the word take part .
- There is separate community for each country which takes part in cultural festival organizes by University .
- The Indian Students Association celebrates indian festival like Eid,Diwali,Holi,Dussera,Baisakhi,Christmas,Gudi-padwa etc every year.
- University organized University level tournament for Indoor as well as Outdoor games which helps them for Holistic personality Development of the students.
- There is sports and health-improving center,universal sports and training halls ,table tennis,billiard,therapeutic physical training halls
- There is prayer Room for each Religion in the University Campus.
Tuition Fees for 1styear
(fee+hostel+insurance) US$ 8600
From 2nd to 6th year US$ 8600
Mess charge(Per year) US$ 700
Insurance/year US$ 150
Visa extension/year US$ 50
One time charge(1st year only)
Application & Invitation fee,
Flight Ticket ,
Airport TransferAssistance till University ,
Registration in MEA of Russia,
Medical Check up ,
Medical Insurance ,
External Affair stamping,
Apron & stethoscope,
US$ 2500+18% tax
As per applicable by Govt
Total in US $ 1st year
Including fee+hostel+mess+insurance+visa extension US$ 8400
from 2nd to 6th year US$ 8400
(Tution fee+Hostel+mess+insurance+visa extension)
(for 5.8 years ) US$ 55,800
Tuition Fees includes: University fee, Study Materials (Books), Library Charge, Examination Fee and Laboratory Charge.
Note :- None of any hidden charges.
Hostel Fee includes: Accommodation, Beddings, Furniture, 24hrs-Electricity, 24hrs-Gas in separate kitchen, 24hrs-Hot & Cold water supply and centralized room heating system.
Note:- Tuition fee can be paid in two parts per annum after 1st Course (semester wise)
1st Semester – 15th September
2nd Semester – 15th January
Tuition Fee & other payments must be paid in University Bank.
POST DEPARTURE PROCESS
Students will be received from Airport by concern Authority .
Transport services will be given by Authority to the Respected University.
Students should bring with them original complete documents and full first year expenses or Payment Receipt .
Every students must get registered at University within 3 working days after arival in Russian Federation Territory.
Students should submit the complete documents and 1st year fee recipt as written on Admission confirmation letter to International Department of the University.
Staff of International Relation office of Respected University will complete the registration formalities within 3 working days so that students can start there classes.
Inernational office will also extend the visa from Home Office branch.
Bol’shaya Pirogovskaya Ulitsa, 19с1, Moskva, Russia, 119146