MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan is a one of the top option for Indian students.
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
Reason for choosing Kazakhstan –
- High Standard & Quality Teaching Method in affordable cost.
- Low cost of living
- Medium of Instruction is purely English
- One of the countries with highest FMGE passing ratio
- Indian foods as well as Indian warden available inside the University Hostels.
- The Medical universities in Kazakhastan have world-class infrastructure.
- The Education system in Kazakhastan gives emphasis to practical aspects of teaching .
- Duration of Course is Only 5 years .
- Medical University provide practical knowledge through experiments and Clinical clerkships.
MBBS in Kazakhstan is the best option for MBBS Abroad at low cost with high quality education.
MBBS in Kazakhstan duration = 5 years
List of Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
|University Name||Yearly Tuition Fees (US $)|
|Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty||5,700|
|Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau||3,000|
|North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl||3,000|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent||3,600|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe||3,600|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty||4,000|
|Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education||3,500|
Bottom of Form
- Kazakhstan is a country in Central Asia. The Official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian.
- The country shares borders with Russia ,China , Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan, , and Turkmenistan, and also adjoins a large part of the Caspian Sea.
- Direct non-stop flight is available from Delhi to Almaty in Kazakhstan and duration is only 3 hours 45 minutes.
- Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the 9th largest country in the world.
- The population of Kazakhstan is about 1.78 crore people. The major religion in Kazakhstan is Islam which is followed by 70% of the population followed by Christianity which is practiced by about 26% of the population.
- The Kazakh language is the state language, and the Russian language has equal official status for all levels of administrative and institutional purposes.
- Kazakhstan is a member of the United Nations, WTO, CIS, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the Eurasian Economic Union, CSTO, OSCE, OIC, and TURKSOY.
- The capital city of Kazakhstan is Astana.
- The currency of the country is Tenge. Many students choose MBBS in Kazakhstanas it offers a low cost and high-quality MBBS course.
- The currency of Kazakhstan, Tenge is weaker than INR. As of 04th January 2019, ₹1 = 5.42 Tenge.
|Official Languages||Kazakh, Russian|
|Exchange Rate||₹1 = 5.15 Tenge|
|Time Difference from India||+30 minutes from India|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan Tuition Fees||Between US $ 3,000 to 5,700|
|Type of colleges||Both Private and Government|
|Medium of Instruction||English, student will be taught the local language.|
Climate in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has an ‘extreme’ continental climate, with warm summers and very cold winters.
Average daily maximum and minimum temperatures for large cities in Kazakhstan
|Location||July (°C)||January (°C)|
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakstan Duration
- The duration for MBBS in Kazakhstanis 5 years.
- This helps the students to save one year.
- This one year is more valuable for the students who have a gap after the completion of their schooling.
MCI/FMGE Passing Percentage
- Between 2012-13 and 2016-17, the percentage of students qualifying FMGE after doing MBBS from Kazakhstanhas higher than countries such as Russia, China, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Romania.
Low Tuition Fees
- The tuition fees for MBBS from Kazakhstanis very low. In some universities, the tuition fee is US $ 3,000 per year.
- This is roughly between ₹14-19 lakh total for 5 years.
Safety & Security
- Kazakhstan is a safe country and students and parents need not worry about the overall safety of students in Kazakhstan.
- In all universities recommended by the universal mbbs, there will be our team who will help the student in their day to day life.
Low Living Expenses
- Living expenses are also low and the students can get the hostel facility at a very affordable fee.
Easy Visa Process for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Getting a Visa is easy for Kazakhstan.
- The visa process is short and simple.
- We will assist you and will get your Visa done.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Degree is recognised Worldwide
- The degree of the universities in Kazakhstan is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization.
- This means you are eligible to sit for the Screening Test in India and other exams such as USMLE, PLAB.
- However, we suggest you to contact us to know about the recognition of different universities.
Eligibility for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
- Some colleges will require a higher aggregate percentage in class 12th. Please contact us for more information.
- Students should qualify NEET for taking admission..
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure
|University Name||Per year Tuition fee (US $ )||Per year Hostel fee(US $)||Total(5 YR) (tuition+Hostel)|
|South Kazakhstan Medical University||3,600||600||21,000||14,70,000|
|Kazakh National Medical University||5,700||600||31,500||22,05,000|
|Kokshetau State University,kokshetau||3,000||500||17,500||12,25,000|
|North Kazakhstan state University ,Petropavl||3,000||500||17,500||12,25,000|
|Kazakhstan Russian Medical University ,Almaty||4,000||700||23,500||16,45,000|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University,Aktobe||3,600||600||21,000||14,70,000|
|Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education||3,500||700||21,000||14,70,000|
- US $ 1= INR 70 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate.
- Actual fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- For eligibility criteria of each university, contact us.
- Admission charges extra payable in India.
- Mess charges extra. Approx. US $ 1000 Per year in any of the colleges
US $ 1 = ₹ 70 has been used for calculations above. Please use to the current exchange rate.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate are extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
- Indian food (including Guajarati ,Punjabi ,South Indian foods) are available