MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
A country landlocked by mountains, bordered by countries like Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China in north, west, southwest, and east respectively is the country of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is a sovereign country that has been a parliamentary republic since 1991. Kyrgyzstan is currently the second poorest country in the world.
Despite backing from many United Nation organization, the poverty in the country is expected to grow more in the coming years.
The least expensive medical projects for Indian students are accessible at MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The Kyrgyzstan MBBS is finished in a period of 5 years. Fundamentally, absolutely 5 MCI perceived therapeutic universities in Kyrgyzstan are accessible.
The Indian understudies feel great in Kyrgyzstan as the climate is relatively like colder Indian urban communities in North India. Likewise, the average cost for basic items is marginally lesser than India. For Indian students who wish to examine MBBS abroad should consider picking the best college from the Kyrgyzstan therapeutic college list.
There is a little rundown of MCI perceived restorative universities in Kyrgyzstan.
In examination with MBBS in Ukraine or MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is more sparing for understudies who need to seek after their MBBS in abroad.
The MBBS expense in Kyrgyzstan is extremely moderate to Indian understudies and is thought to be one of only a handful couple of nations who offer MBBS with fewer charges on the planet.
The fee structure of universities in Kyrgyzstan that offer MBBS is from 12 to 15 lacs depending on the college that you chose for the period of 6 years. This sum is inclusive of all the living charges and the tuition charges as well.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
- 100% Guaranteed Admission in medical University in Kyrgyzstan.
- Separate hostel will be provided for boys and girls with ultra-modern facilities.
- Indian food will be provided in University mess and Canteen.
- Round the clock security available for both Boys & Girls.
- Round the clock high speed broadband available for University students
- 24 Hrs. library facility including digital libray available for university students
- Cosmopolition atmosphere is available so that students can learn from different culture from different countries.
- 100% Guranteed visa and visa extension facility for our students.
- Our office is situated in Kyrgyzstan so that our office team will help the studetns during stay in china which includes registration, visa extension and immigration services.
- MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI/WHO.
- Students can practice across the globe after completing respected Medical Exam like MCI Screening (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), EU.
- Mci coaching will be given by our faculty to our students.
The eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Should attain a minimum of 50% in 12th standard examination.
- Student must clear NEET with minimum 50 percentile ( for Indian students only)
List of universities that offer MBBS degree are:
- Kyrgyz state medical university, Bishkek
- Osh state medical university, Osh
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- International School of Medicine, Bishkek
Documents required to apply for MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- MBBS Application form
- Three passport sized photo
- Transfer certificate from the school
- Passing certificate and Mark sheet of 11th and 12th grade from the respective boards
- Scanned copy of passport
- Extracurricular activity certificates if available
- Certificate of Completion of 12th from respective Boards.
Documents Required for Visa Purpose
The requirements of Documents include:
- Visa application form
- Original valid passport
- 3 photographs
- Invitation letter
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of completed higher education
After deciding on your university, apply for it online through various websites. To do that you need to submit your class 10th and 12th documents along with the fees. You need to apply for a visa as well. For visa you need: an original passport, two passports sized photographs, visa application form, and the invitational letter from the university.
You are expected to depart for the country by August 20th if all your documents are verified and done.
Some Information should know before you fly.
- Capital- Bishkek
- Official language – Kyrgyz & Russian
- Currency – Som
1 Euro = 80.55 Kyrgyz Som
1 Som = 0.00088 INR
1 INR = 1.00 Kyrgyz Som
1 Kyrgyz Som = 0.0015 USD
1 USD= 68.36 Kyrgyz Som
- Time zone – UTC+06:00
- Calling code- +996
- Weather : -6.c to 40.c