MBBS In Nepal
The Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked country in between the Himalayas of India and China.
Geographically it is located in Southern Asia. Nepal is the host of 8 highest peaks in the world including Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, and Lhotse.
Taking admission and pursuing MBBS in India takes a lot of efforts and students in India always search for alternative places to persue their dream career.
Therefore, pursuing MBBS in Nepal is a golden opportunity. Nepal has hundreds of medical colleges that offer the best education.
Nepal has proved the world its advanced facilities of medicine by their medical education. There are various other reasons to pursue MBBS in Nepal like quality education, less documentation, English, and Hindi are major languages spoken in Nepal, no visa requirement and most important is that culture is similar to India.
- Must be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Should attain a minimum of 50% in 12th standard examination.
- Student must clear NEET-UG with minimum 50 percentile ( for indian students only) to seek admission in medical universities.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Nepal
- 100% Guaranteed Admission in medical University in Nepal.
- Separate hostel will be provided for boys and girls with ultra-modern facilities.
- Indian food will be provided in University mess and Canteen.
- Round the clock security available for both Boys & Girls .
- Round the clock high speed broadband available for University students
- 24 Hrs. library facility including digital library available for university students
- Cosmopolitan atmosphere is available so that students can learn from different culture from different countries.
- our office is situated in Nepal so that our office team will help the students during stay in china which includes registration, visa extension and immigration services.
- MBBS universities in Nepal are recognized by MCI/WHO.
- Students can practice across the globe after completing respected Medical Exam like MCI Screening (India), USMLE(USA) ,PLAB(UK),EU.
- Mci coaching will be given by our faculty to our students.
List of Documents required applying for MBBS universities in Nepal:
- Nepal MBBS Application form
- Nationality certificate
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate from the school
- Valid Indian Passport, no Visa required
- Envelope of 10*22.5 which is self-addressed must be used for acknowledgment
The top universities in Nepal that offer MBBS:
- Nepal Army Medical College
- KIST Medical College
- Universal College Medical Science
- Janaki Medical College
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences
- Gandaki Medical College
- Chitwan Medical College
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- National Medical College
- Birat Medical College and Teaching Hospital
- College of Medical Sciences ,Bharatpur
- Kathmandu University School of Medicine ,Kathmandu
- Lumbini Medical College,Lumbini
- Nobel Medical College,Birganj
- Devdaha Medical College
Above mentioned colleges are top colleges in Nepal all these colleges have a low fee structure as compared to Indian colleges. The maximum tuition fee structure of the top college is total Rs. 30 lakhs. The total expense for 5 years per student is approx. Rs. 55 lakhs after including living expenses, food and accommodation.
For enrolling in MBBS course in Nepal, the candidate has to submit an eligibility certificate dispensed by the Medical Council of India to all the universities they want to apply for admission. To take admission in any university the candidate will have to go through a selection test and interview and its result will decide their university on the basis of cut-off provided by the universities.
- Students should require 55% marks in PCB from recognized Board/University.
- Separate hotel will be provided for boys and girls with ultra-modern facilities.
- Indian food will be provided in university mess.
- Round the clock security available for both Boys & Girls.
- Round the clock high speed broadband available for university students
- Round the clock library facility including digital library available for university students
Some Information should know before you fly.
- Capital- Kathmandu
- Official language- Nepali
- Currency- Nepalese Rupees
1 Euro = 129.56 Nepalese Rupees
1 Nepalese Rupee= 0.62 INR
1 Nepalese Rupee= 0.0077 Euro
1 INR = 1.60 Nepalese Rupees
1 Nepalese Rupee= 0.0091 USD
1 USD= 109.95 Nepalese Rupees
- Time zone – UTC+05:45
- Calling code- +977
- Weather : -6.c to 40.c