Russia is the popular study destination for International students. Russia is the best place to pursue a career in Medicine. In Russia medical programs are consist of 6 years MD programs which is segmented with Two state level Examination in 3rd year and 6th year respectively. First 3 years are basic and non-clinical Year which is consisting of Basic knowledge and fundamental medical Programs like: Pharmacology, Anatomy etc respectively. From 4th years all classes will be held in Hospital and students will attend patients under the supervision of Mentors.
All Medical Universities in Russia Recognized by MCI, WHO, FAMIER and USMLE, PLAB.
The degree is accepted by worldwide medical councils. Students are from many European countries like Germany, UK, Switzerland and many developed countries are pursuing their medical degree and successfully working in their countries with highest salary.
We are having Many Medical Universities in our contact as working with co-operation of Ministry of Education (MOE), Russia.
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of the Russia, is the largest city is the world. Population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. Moscow is the capital and one of the largest urban spaces in the world including other main urban spaces. Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Nizhny Novgorod, and Kazan are prime locations.
Figuring out total Northern Asia and Eastern Europe, Russia fuses several conditions. It has various landforms and passes through eleven time zones.
The Russian Federation shares land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea & China. It shares sea fringes with Japan in the Okhotsk Sea. The assembled territory of Alaska over the Bering Strait.
UNIVERSALMBBS.COM is No-1 Destination for students looking for pursuaing Medical degree from abroad . We are authorized associates more than 100 Universities in different countries around the World .
The Climatic State Of Russia
The tremendous size of Russia and the remoteness of numerous regions from the ocean. It results in the predominance of the moist mainland atmosphere. It is pervasive in all parts of the nation with the exception of the tundra. Mountains in the south block the stream of warm air masses from the Indian Ocean. The plain of the west and north influences the nation to open to Arctic and Atlantic impacts.
The greater part of Northern European Russia and Siberia has a subarctic atmosphere. A great degree extreme winters in the internal districts of Northeast Siberia. (the most part the Sakha Republic, where the Northern Pole of Cold. It is situated with the record low temperature of −71.2 °C or −96.2 °F), and more direct winters somewhere else. Both the Arctic Ocean and the Russian Arctic islands have a polar atmosphere.
In fact, India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Russia.
Russia comprises diverse Religion as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. Therefore , these are the chief religions in the history of Russia.
Standard Christianity is a customary and the biggest religion in Russia. It is considered a piece of Russia’s “verifiable legacy” by the law approved in 1997. Around 95% of the enrolled Orthodox areas have a place with the Russian Orthodox Church. There are various smaller Orthodox Churches. These are known as houses of worship of Old Believers. There has been a far-reaching recovery of Siberian shamanism all through Russia.
Indian Restaurants In Russia
- Jai Hind
- Taste of India
- Khajuraho – The India Restaurant
- Green Chilli Restaurant
- Little India
- Maharaja restaurant
- Curry House
Shopping Malls In Russia
- Mega Mall Khimki
- Golden Babylon @ Prospect Mira
- Mega Mall Dybenko
- Belaya Dacha Mega Mall
- Mega Mall Omsk
- Yekaterinburg Mega Mall
- Kazan Mega Mall
- Afimall City
- Mega Mall Parnass
- Mega Mall Novosibirsk
Study MBBS from Russia
MBBS in Russia has become an admired destination for overseas medical education. Indian students who are seeking low-cost medical education study MBBS in Russia. Doing MBBS from Russia is 60-70% cheaper and cost effective when compared to other European countries. The tuition fee for studying MBBS in Russian Medical colleges is affordable. Because it is much lower than many other European and Asian countries. The average MBBS Fees in Russia for studying MBBS will cost approx $ 4000 per year . No college in Russia ask for single penny from students apart from fee structure .
Russian medical universities have occupied first thirty positions in the top 100 colleges. Also, the country possesses a number of the best medical universities globally. However, the dominant difference is that there is no need to pay any capitation fees or donations. The admission process for studying MBBS in Russia is very easy and straightforward.
MBBS In Russia – Everything You Need To Know
Last Date to Apply
10+2 (Science) with 60% & NEET
Minimum Course Fee
Minimum Living Cost
Medium of Education
Why Study Medicine In Russia?
Russia is No-1 Destination for pursing MBBS for International students because of cost effective fee structure compare to other European and Commonwealth Countries.
Russia is one of the safest place in the world where girls can study freely without any issues. In fact in last few years, more Indian girls as compared to boys have been joined Russia for medical courses.
Every year thousand of students are coming to Russia for doing medical courses .Infact it is No-1 destination for Indian students who wants to enroll in different professional programs including medicine.
Medium of Instructions
In Russia medium of instruction is Russian . But now a days most of the university follows English as well as Russian language for medicine course .Students should contact our Team members before joining any Russian Universities for Medicine courses.
Russian Universities follows syllabus which is international standard ,equivalent to MCI ,WHO,USMLE,PLAB . So indian students does not face any problems for FMGE Screening test after completing MBBS from Russia. Russian Universities offer FMGE Coaching for Indian Students. Once Indian students clear MCI Screening now called as “NEXT “ can practice any part of India.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Russia
- In fact, IELTS or TOEFL is not required.
- Entrance test is not required. Specifically, the entrance happens on first come first served basis.
- Russian universities demand no Donation fee.
- No capitalization fee is asked to be paid for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are subsidized by the Government of Russia.
- The medium of medical education in Russia is fully English language.
- The MBBS course fee is very cheap as compared to other MBBS universities in India.
- MBBS universities in Russia are recognized by MCI.
- There is no upper age limit for students to apply for MBBS courses in Russia.
- Foreign Indian graduates can practice in India after clearing the screening test.
- Universities prepare MBBS students from the first year of the screening test.
- Students have the option to pursue PG in Europenext to completing their MBBS in Russia.
- Although, Indian students can easily find Indian food in Russia.
- Students can easily find homestay accommodations in Russia. International students can rent an apartment if they don’t want to stay in a hostel.
- However, the MCI and other international authorities recognize Medical programs in Russia.
Top Medical Universities For MBBS In Russia
Medical Universities in Russia
MBBS Fees in Russia (Per Year).
Altai State Medical University
Dagestan State Medical Academy
Irkutsk State Medical University
Belgorod State University
Kazan Federal University
Crimean Federal University
Northern State Medical University
First Moscow State Medical University
Novosibirsk State Medical University
Orel State University
Perm State Medical University
People’s Friendship University of Russia
Orenburg State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University
Ryazan State Medical University
Kabardino Balkarian State University
Volgograd State Medical University
A Brief About The MBBS Course Structure
The whole medical curriculum in Russia comprises of 360 credits. It is isolated for 10 semesters that involves 5 years of MBBS coursework. In the first place, it includes 300 credits (30 credits each). Likewise, the practical year which is the sixth year containing 60 credits. However, all the ten semesters are similarly dispersed. The categories are addresses, aggregate work, free hours and semester insightful exams.
Eligibility For MBBS In Russia
The basic eligibility for getting MBBS Admission in Russia is signified here. The medicinal universities of Russia allow the medical student of more than 18 years old. However, they should have completed 10+2. The years of study or possess proportional capabilities with half stamps in Science. In fact, The foundation should involve Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as obligatory subjects.
Admission Procedure For MBBS In Russia
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia is exceptionally basic, simple and direct. It would be ideal if you observe underneath to find out about the procedure:
- Firstly, hopefuls need to fill the application with all the right points of interest.
- Secondly, you will get the offer letter.
- Thirdly, you need to pay the enrollment expense.
- Then after payment of the MBBS fees in Russia, apply for the Visa.
- Finally, get the Visa for MBBS in Russia.
After finishing all the system, get your flight to Russia. Appreciate a merry life learning and investigating the wonderful European culture.
Medical Universities For MBBS In Russia
Medical education is highly sought after due to the great atmosphere. The nature of instruction and the future degree are bright in Russia. Henceforth, the MCI has distributed a rundown of affirmed medical colleges in Russia. In addition, understudies can apply for MBBS in these colleges. Without sitting tight for the Indian consulate to confirm them. For instance, here is the full rundown distributed by the MCI.
- VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- FIRST MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
- KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE UNIVERSITY
- CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- RUSSIAN PEOPLES FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY
Application Procedure and Details For Study MBBS In Russia
We have made it simple for you by deconstructing the application procedure. We elaborate step-wise to enable you to accomplish your fantasy of turning into a Doctor:
- Firstly, Fill the application/or get it filled by us on the web.
- Then, submit the checked duplicates of your identification and other essential reports. Check the imminent Universities through the online affirmation entry.
- Then, collect the affirmation letter from the University through their online confirmation. In fact, you may get the affirmation letter within 10 working days.
- After the affirmation of confirmation, finally, the movement methodology will start.
- Once you get the welcome letter from the University. Please visit Embassy of the Russian Federation (inside one month).
Please Do Not Look To Study And Work!
Although, some educational consultants are spreading wrong information among the students. They can study and work together, hence cover up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should follow that.
This is on the grounds that the Medical Education in Russia isn’t a simple undertaking. The addresses are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is likewise a requirement for self-study. This does not leave whenever for the understudies to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course. Then it will doubtlessly influence their exam grades. We earnestly encourage all understudies to not search for undergrad programs.
Emergency Services Telephone Numbers
National Emergency Telephone Number (24/7)
Sklifosovsky Institute of Emergency Care
(495) 680 6722
Moscow City Police
(495) 200 9305
St Petersburg City Police
(812) 579 9824
National Sea Rescue Service
Emergency number (all agencies)
Support And Helplines
Crisis Hotline (24/7)
(495) 205 0550
(495) 680 6722
Child Abuse Helpline
(495) 624 6001
Women’s Abuse Helpline
(495) 282 8450
(495) 625 3101
(499) 126 7571
(495) 628 1687 (Moscow)
How Safe Is Russia For International Students
Likewise, a graphical representation of the rise in safety measures in Russia. Source Wikipedia
- Russianurban communities are significantly more secure. However, it’s as yet a smart thought to know about your environment. Maintain a strategic distance from the terrible neighborhood in your city. It would be completely imprudent to go out alone at 2 am in any Russian city.
- Being an Indian restorative student in Russia
- You would be greatly unfortunate to get victimized or assaulted at being subtle. However, at that point in the event that you seem as though you will get robbed, you most likely will. Be alert and don’t stroll around like a frightened puppy and you ought to be fine. Russia may not be as protected as Switzerland, but it is definitely not like a Latin American nation.
It is important to carry some recognizable proof with you constantly. A duplicate of the identification, visa, and enrollment papers are an absolute necessity. Character checks by policemen are normal in Russia. However, once more, it’s impossible that you will be ceased by a policeman if you found to be suspicious. Having character papers available is additionally basic for any sort of crisis.
Accommodation During MBBS In Russia
The colleges give Hostel facilities to International students studying in Russia. The students who don’t pick to remain in a hostel, have different convenience choices. In fact, they could find Inns, lodges, homestay, private flat, and so forth accordingly.
There are typically two sorts of settlement lodging and off grounds. Cost of inn convenience ranges from $30-$100 every month. These quarters are the most moderate choice to spend your student life in Russia. Off grounds settlement is as a rule on the high side indeed. It is between $150-$400 month to month contingent upon the area. Briefly sort and area of the cabin (quarters, leased room, or flat).
Admission Process In Russian Medical Universities
Step 1. Specifically, once the student has satisfied. He/she verified the advantages and disadvantages of the medical universities in Russia. Likewise, he/she can fill the application with correct information required.
Documents required to apply online for MBBS in Russia are:
- First, 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Second, 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Then, School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- After then, Scanned copy of the passport.
- Furthermore, other documents.
Step 2: Firstly, the Russian university accepts the application of the student. Secondly, university issues the letter of confirmation of the MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 3: Thirdly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Furthermore, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, get the Visa!
Step6: Accordingly, book your tickets to Russia, pack your bags and fly.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
Required Documents For MBBS In Russia
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition feepayment (required for some Universities).
Visa Process For MBBS In Russia
- In a request to apply for a Russian student visa, student secures a place at a Russian institute. Prior seat booking is important to apply for VISA to study medicine in Russia. It is conceded to those International understudies who are enlisted onMBBS courses.
- The Russiastudent visa is issued as a solitary passage visa that is conceded for a time of 3 months to 1 year. It is an extendable visa that can be broadened relying upon the span of the course of study. However, it might be changed over to the different sections. In fact, visa following three months of the understudy’s entry in Russia.
- One of the following is important:
- A formalized report issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Russian Federation. It fortifies enticing instructive establishment’s application.
Welcome letter from the enticing instructive Russian educational institute.
Monthly Expenses For International Students In Russia
- Accommodationper month USD 100-300 depending on your living style.
- One month metro smart cardUSD 65.
- Car fuelper liter USD 0.5
- Utilitiesper month USD 150.
- Food will cost USD 10 per day.
Universalmbbs.com is No-1 Admission Counsellor for study in Russian Universities . We are authorized to top Medical Colleges in Russian Federations .Our Team and Associates are always ready to solve all query related to admission and other issues so that our students feel homely atmosphere in Russia . Our Associates are second Guardian for the students who studied in Russia .
Our Services For Mbbs In Russia
- Training Centres/ Coaching for FMGE or Screening Test of MCI(Online):. We are associated with one of the best coaching Institute – “Team Motivation” who is always ready to help our students studying different countries in abroad.will control you with to the best instructional hubs or training organizations. We enroll our students only MCI/WHO affilliated university so that they can appear MCI Screening Test after completing there course from respected countries . However, we guarantee you guaranteed achievement in the screening trial of MCI if you study properly .
- We are associated with “Team Motivation” (teammotivation.in) No-1 Coaching for FMGE MCI Screening Test Prepartion.
- Find authentic study notes for FMGE Test Serieswith a specific end goal. However, we guarantee your achievement in the Screening Test of MCI.
- When it comes to instructive directing for seeking a degree in a medical field, we are the best in the industry. Universalmbbs.com has intensive research and information to provide training in 15 nations. particularly concentrating on the highest Universities for Indian students in Russia.
- com is right choice to get admission in top medical college in Russia. We provide best medical college to get admission in the best medical colleges in Russia. Specifically, For MBBS and give affirmation in MCI perceived MBBS university in Russia.
- In fact, We help in the documentation for VISA application. Stamping from Embassyand Ministry together with interpreting scholastic records and authentication. We guarantee zero dismissal of VISA issuance.
- Universalmbbs.com arranges safe travel with travel insurance. We provide best Medical Universities in Russia and appropriate accommodation in abroad.
- If you are a forthcoming student looking for confirmation in top medical colleges for in Russia. Are you from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Namibia, Iran, and other Arab Countries? Either you from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa and other African Countries. Or from Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Ethiopia, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, andZimbabwe. Don’t hesitate to connect with us to clear every one of your questions. we provide all affirmation related inquiries on MBBS degree in Abroad.
- We are the approved agents of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Russia.
Top Universities for MBBS
Study in Russia
Tver State Medical University
I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Nizhny Novograd State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University
Smolensk State Medical University
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
Kursk state medical University
Kazan state medical university
Ryazan State Medical University
Crimea Federal University