Study MBBS In Ukraine
Ukraine is a sovereign country in Europe, bordered by Russia in the east and upper east; Belarus in the northwest; Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia toward the west; Romania and Moldova toward the southwest; and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov toward the south and southeast. Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe. It has the largest number of postgraduates in the field of medicine.Ukraine is famous for Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains.
Ukraine is picking up a considerable measure of attraction among worldwide understudies who need to seek after their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine has many Government Medical Universities offering Medicine, MD and different degrees in medical to the nearby students and in addition worldwide students. The entire term of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The understudies are not required to pass any Admission test to get affirmation in a medical college in Ukraine. Ukraine has made it simple for the seeking understudy to satisfy their fantasies of getting to be effective specialists. Apart from that, the tuition and living cost in Ukraine is also low. The government does not ask for any donations to get admissions in the country which makes it easy for them to pursue their dream in their dream university. the student will not face any language barriers while studying .the medicine course is recognized across the globe so that students can practice anywhere in the world including india ( NEXT exam is mandatory ) .
The medium of instruction in medicine program in Ukraine University is English
Eligibility Criteria :-
The eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Should attain a minimum of 50% in 12th standard examination.
- Student must clear NEET with minimum 50 percentile ( for indian students only).
The following is the list of top universities in Ukraine that offer MBBS:
- Kiev Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
The fees structure for these universities ranges from 15 lakhs for the whole course to 25 lakhs for the periods of 5.8 years inclusive of the tuition fees for all the years, hostel fees, and the overhead expenses.
To be able to apply for a course in medicine you don’t need to take any examination like IELTS or TOEFL. All you need is to meet the above-mentioned criteria. Now that you have made the decision you need to apply for a student visa for the country.
For Free Counselling Fill the Form Below
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
The requirements of Documents include:
Visa application form | Original valid passport | 3 photographs | Invitation letter | Medical certificate | Certificate of completed higher education
Now that your application for both VISA and the university is done, all you need is to prepare for this new opportunity. This is how one can pursue his dream to study the MBBS in Ukraine and take admission in the best colleges of Ukraine.
- 100% Guaranteed Admission in medical University in Ukraine
- students should require 55% marks in PCB from recognized Board/University.
- Separate hotel will be provided for boys and girls with ultra modern facilities .
- Indian food will be provided in university mess .
- Round the clock security available for both Boys & Girls .
- Round the clock high speed broadband available for university students
- Round the clock library facility including digital libray available for university students
- Cosmopolition atmosphere is available so that students can learn from different culutre from different countries .
- 100% Guranteed visa and visa extension facility for our studetns .
- our office is situated in Ukraine so that our office team will help the studetns during stay in ukraine which includes registration,visa extension and immigration services .