About The City
- Volgograd city(Formerly known as Stalingrad) was founded in 1589 and it is capitl of Volgograd Blast and situated at western bank of Volga River.
- Battel of Stallingrad was fought near the bank of Volga river .
- It is the one of the scientific, Industrial, educational& Sports center of Russian Federations.
Weather & Transport
- Avg temp in Krasnoyarsk city is +39.1 °C (102.38 °F) in July and −9.2 °C (15.44 °F) in January.
- The city is well connected by other cities with help of rail, road and air.
- There are many transportaion facility availabale in city .
- Peoples can use public transport like Bus, Railways, Airplane as well as private transport.
- Volgograd is a major railway junction served by the Privozhshaya Railway which connects it to Moscow, Saratov, and Astrakhan, Donbas region of Ukraine, the Caucasus and Siberia.
- The Volgograd International Airport provides air links to major Russian cities as well as Antalya, Yerevan and Akatau.
- Volgograd is also well connected via public transport which includes light rail service known as volgograd metrotram, Trolleybuses, Buses.