Russia is no 1 destination for doing MBBS because of affordable fee structure, Admission in russia is possible without giving any entrance exam. Fee structure in Russia is very low beacsue Russian government provides subsidy in the education sector so that any students around the globe can afford it Russian Universities occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe.
Average MBBS fee in Russian universities is around 2.5 lacs to 5 lacs per year . All Russian Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so that students who gets degree from there universities can practice around the globe including india .
Students from all over the world coming to Russia for MBBS and other professional courses . Russian universities are famous for quality medical education and practical knowledge .students doesn not feel home sickness due to homely atmosphere with quality food . fully furnised hostel facility is available inside the university campus.scholarship is also avaialble for concern students who fulfills its criteria .
All students who studying in Russian Universities get Medical insurance which cover up all there health issues if they faces during there course . Indian students get MCI coaching while studying in Russia . Medium of instruction is English and Russian . students gets training to learn Russian language so that they can communicate with local patients in the hospitals during the time of medical practice.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure.
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa guarantee .
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living.
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide.
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test.
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.